1. Change your attitude to your mortgage
2. Clear your credit card debt
3. Cut the cost of your fuel bills
4. Consider installing a water meter
5. Cut your home phone bills
6. Consider a pay-as-you go mobile
7. Make a shopping list
8. When was the last time you went to the market?
9. Consider own-brand goods
10. Don't buy designer labels
11. Sell your clutter on eBay
12. Use your talent to earn extra cash
13. Do DIY
14. Shop around for the cheapest household insurance
15. Don't automatically renew annual travel insurance
16. Choose cheaper breakdown insurance
17. Are you paying too much for your life insurance?
18. Book early
19. Book your own 'package' holiday online
20. Learn to say 'no'
23. Don't pay full price for theatre or theme park tickets
24. Beat the ticket touts
25. Stop trying to keep up with the Joneses
26. Trade down your car
27. Ask yourself: do I really need this?
28. Walk/cycle to the station/work
29. Get off the station before your usual stop and walk
30. Cut down your drinking
31. Pack up smoking
32. Cancel your gym membership
33. Use your library
34. The three-for-two trick
35. Buy clothes and presents in the sales
37. The Christmas lottery
38. The National Lottery - it won't be you!
39. Use your Isa allowances
40. Claim your benefits and tax credits
41. How saving £50 a month now can save you £120 next year
42. Do you need all those TV channels?
43. Bin the ready meals
44. Take up a money-saving hobby
45. Avoid the payment protection racket
46. Avoid extended warranties
47. Shop online
48. The Citizen's Advice Bureau is your friend
49. Have I missed any money-saving ideas?
50. Save this article or send it to a friend
Follow these rules strictly and you will be a richer person within months...